- Hits: 5980
Graduate training in pharmacy has been started at the University since 2008, with the initial training form of 1st-level specialized pharmacists in Pharmaceutical Management and Organization. From 2011 to 2016, there have concurrently been 3 training programs of 1st-level specialized pharmacists including Pharmaceutical Management and Organization, Pharmacology – Clinical Pharmacy, and Pharmacognosy-Traditional Medicine. From 2016, the Faculty has launched continuous medical education (CME) courses in Clinical Pharmacy. From 2017, the Faculty will conduct a master program in Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacy.
Until 2017, there are 233 graduated students and 43 training students in the program of 1st-level specialized pharmacists.
- The training program of 1st-level specialized pharmacists with 3 majors:
- Pharmaceutical Management and Organization
- Pharmacology – Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmacognosy-Traditional Medicine
- Continuous training courses in Clinical Pharmacy (CME)
- Master program in Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacy
Admission information can be found on the website of Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy.